Olymp Trade is a reliable broker, a member of the Financial Commission of A category. This is proof of the high quality of our services and guarantees each trader deposit insurance, comprehensive support and prompt resolution of all issues.
International Financial Commission
On February 22, 2016: Olymp Trade joined the international Financial Commission. Membership in FinaCom is the honor granted only to reliable and honest companies that have repeatedly demonstrated the high quality of their services.
Up to €20,000 from the Compensation Fund if you are a victim of broker fraud.
Assistance in resolving your issue.
Free trading tutorials and information for every Financial Commission participant.
How to contact FinaCom
- First, please describe the situation in writing and send it to the Olymp Trade Client Relations Department. We generally answer email during business hours, within 24 hours (or even faster) after receipt of the message.
- Please wait for a resolution from our specialist and follow the instructions.
- If your problem is not resolved properly within 14 days or the results are not satisfactory, you have the right to file a claim with the Financial Commission.
- You can describe the problem on the regulator’s site or download a request form in pdf and submit the completed file via email.
Contact Olymp Trade
Olymp Trade*: firstname.lastname@example.org
Financial Commission: email@example.com
* Olymp Trade is a trademark of the Smartex International Ltd. Brokerage company, which provides Fixed Time Trade services.
Smartex International Ltd.:
Registration No.: 1631 CTD 2017
Registered Address: Suite 305, Griffith Corporate Centre P.O. box 1510, Beachmont, Kingstown, St. Vincent and the Grenadines.