In the world today, the online payment market is very exciting with the appearance of many different types of electronic wallets. However, there are few e-wallets that can be approved from many stock exchanges, Trading Option, bet and gambling platforms … such as Neteller and Skrill.
If you are looking for ways to recharge your money and Neteller is your choice, this is the article you need. We will guide you to use Neteller e-wallet from A to Z.
- 1 What is Neteller?
- 2 How to register and create Neteller account
- 3 How to verify Neteller account
- 4 How to deposit Neteller account
- 5 How to link Neteller to Facebook
- 6 How to verify identity with Neteller
- 7 How to verify location
What is Neteller?
Neteller e-wallet is an online payment tool, depositing money into Forex, Stock or BO platforms, etc, in an extremely convenient, quick and safe way without disclosing your personal information or bank accounts.
Skrill and Neteller e-wallets are owned by the same parent company – Paysafe Group. Therefore, the policies and features of both types of wallet are nearly the same. You can transfer money back and forth between these two types of e-wallets.
How to register and create Neteller account
The Neteller account sign-up page will appear on the screen as follows:
You enter specific information about your Name, Email and Password
(1) Enter your First Name
(2) Enter your Last name
(3) Enter your Email address (real email, because of security concerns)
(4) Enter a password you can easily remember, including 8 characters, with capital letters
(5) Click on Register now to transfer Step 2
Step 2: Select the currency and country of residence
(1) Choose your Country
(2) Choose your Currency
Then click Save.
Step 3: Complete detailed personal information.
This information needs to be accurate or you will not be able to verify the account successfully
(1): Choose your birth month
(2): Choose your date of birth
(3): Choose your year of birth
(4): Choose your gender (Male or Female)
(5): Enter the address
Note: For future account verification, you should enter the address where you have verification documents such as bank account statements or utility bills … to use for address verification (geographic location) later
(6): Enter the City name
(7): Select the Province name
(8) Enter the Postal code postal code
(9) Enter the phone number
(10) Select “Continue”
Step 4: Remember the Secure ID information (money transfer code)
This is the 6-digit Secure ID code is provided to you by the system during account opening. You need to save and store it with account information such as registration email, account ID, and password (if needed).
Select Continue to switch to the deposit part,
You can charge $ 5 via Visa right now to verify your account if you need it immediately
That’s done. You have successfully registered a Neteller account. You can receive and transfer money now. However, your transaction limit is only $ 150. To increase transaction limits and use all Neteller functions, you need to verify your account.
How to verify Neteller account
To verify your account, you need to do 4 steps:
(1) Fund account – (2) Link to Facebook account (optional) – (3) Verify identity – (4) Verify address.
How to deposit Neteller account
Neteller asks you to submit a minimum of $ 5 to verify your account. The current fee 2.5% is the same for all types of cards or wallets, so you will have to pay an additional 0.13 USD for the transfer fee.
- In the Account interface after logging in, click on Money In
- Select the card type you want to use to deposit to Neteller
- Enter your payment information
(1) Enter the amount you want to deposit
(2) Your Visa/Mastercard number
(3) The expiry month is indicated on the front of the card
(4) The expiry year is indicated on the front of the card
(5) Three security numbers are written on the back of the card
(6) Keep the default of your Currency
(7) Choose Non-gambling (The amount you deposit is not used for gambling)
(8) Select Continue
- Verify the deposit information
If all information is correct, select Continue. If wrong, press Back to return to editing.
After the deposit is completed, you return to the Account interface. Click Unverified
Neteller does not require you to link to your Facebook account. But if you link, it will save a lot of time in the Verify ID and Address step.
Specifically, if you link, in the Confirmation of Verify ID step, you only need to take two photos of ID card, Driver’s License or Passport. If you don’t, you must take a picture of yourself holding a sheet of paper that records the words that Neteller requires.
According to my experience, you should choose to link with Facebook by clicking Verify with Facebook to save time. If you do not agree or do not have a Facebook account, click No thanks.
How to verify identity with Neteller
Click on one of the documents you have to verify.
(2) Identity card
(3) Driver’s license
For example, I use ID card.
– If linked to Facebook:
Click Choose File to upload from your computer/laptop the front of your ID card. Then do the same with the back.
Note: This must be a color paper photo (not a photocopy, black and white) and saved in JPG or PNG format.
– If not yet connected to Facebook, Neteller will ask you to take 2-sided photos with your computer/laptop webcam.
You hold the front of the ID card/Driver’s license to the webcam. Click Capture Image to take a picture. Note that the image should be clear enough to read the information on the paper. Then, click Continue and do the same with the back.
Finally, take a picture of yourself holding a note that Neteller asks for. It’s usually NETELLER + month/day/ year of today. For example: NETELLER 22/07/2019. Your face needs to be seen clearly. After completing, press Confirm
How to verify location
The final step is to verify the address. There are 2 ways:
(1) Geolocation: Turn on the location of the browser for Neteller to check your location on Google Map for automatic verification. Extremely fast. But note that you must be using the computer/laptop near the address you registered for your account.
(2) Upload Address Document: You take photos of any documents with Your full name and address registered for the account within the past 90 days. Examples such as utility bills, tuition receipts, bank statements, etc.
Because the second way is quite troublesome if you are not the owner. Thus, I prefer to use the 1st method. Click on the Geolocation. The browser will automatically display a notification in the upper left corner. Select Allow. It’s done.
If the browser does not automatically display this message, follow these steps:
(1): Click on the Lock in the upper left corner of the browser
(2): Click on the Block
(3): Select Allow
(4): At this time the browser will display a message asking Reload to apply your new settings. Click Reload.
(5): Select the Geolocation again, the system will automatically verify your address.
In case this method cannot be done, you need to find documents to take your name and account registration address. How to take and upload the image is the same as when you took and uploaded the ID card/Driving license.
(i): Select the document type
(ii): Click Upload Files to upload the document image. Then click Continue to complete.
Finally, Neteller will show you the Summary. The identity verification process takes about 24 hours to complete. After verification is complete, Neteller will send a notification to your email.
Thanks for your time to follow the article about how to create, deposit and verify Neteller accounts.