If you are totally a newbie and you have barely any knowledge about price chart as well as Fixed Time Trades, let us teach you how to use Olymp Trade interface
Olymp Trade for newbie
(1) Settings: You can deposit, withdraw, etc and update news about contest and analysis of current market
(2) Category of products: All the products you can trade in Olymp Trade. There’s a wide range of products such as Coin, Index, Stock, etc
(3) Indicators: You can choose your technical indicators for placing right order.
(4) Price chart: You can choose candlestick chart so that it will be easier for you to study and understand the basic knowledge.
(5) Your type of account: Olymp Trade Demo and Olymp Trade real account
(6) If there’s any question about Olymp Trade, you can click to (?) Support Team of Olymp Trade will help you.
Main operation in Olymp Trade
On the screen of Japanese candlestick chart, your product’s price will continuously go up and down, creating red and green candles. You need to know all the information below so that you can trade in Olymp Trade
(1) Time period of the candlesticks in your chart. You can adjust the time by seconds, minutes, hours. If you are a newbie, you should set your time frame at 1 or 5 minutes.
(2) Countdown timer: count down the time of a candlestick from its beginning to its end.
(3) Time period of your order. The time period that you set for your order from beginning til the end.
(4) Your investment.
(5) Profit ratio (Your Payout). For example: The profit ratio is 82% (payout = 82%). You place 10$, if you lose, you lost this amount of money. If you win, you have 18,2$ in your Olymp Trade account.
Finally: the most important part: choose UP or DOWN. If you make the right choice, you earn money. If you make the wrong choice, you lose your money.
To earn money in this platform, you should not only estimate the trend of price but also estimate the time period of the trend. Therefore, be serious when choosing your trading Fixed Time Trade.
Practice placing orders in DEMO account in Olymp Trade. You need to improve your skill and apply your own method until your probability of winning gets high enough before starting with real money.
Hope this article can help you.